NumberCrunchers' team of financial experts utilize their extensive technical knowledge and expertise to ensure you have a competitive advantage in every financial decision you make. Meet our key personnel:
...has enjoyed making life less taxing for clients for more than 30 years. She is an Enrolled Agent (EA) and principal at NumberCrunchers. Paula relies on her experience and expertise to solve often complex tax issues for businesses, individuals and non-profits in Southern, California.
As an EA, Paula completes, on average, 70 hours per year of continuing education, four times the federal government's requirement. She serves as an advocate for clients before all administrative levels of the IRS. When she's not rescuing taxpayers from the government, Paula leads seminars on individual and small business taxation, record-keeping and QuickBooks®. She has been in accounting and accounting management for nearly thirty years and serves on the boards of multiple local and international non-profit organizations.
Education, Licenses, Certifications, Accolades:
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration/Accounting
- Enrolled Agent - License to Practice Granted 1993 Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C.
- Certified QuickBooks® Software Professional Advisor
- Voted one of the area's best tax professionals by Ventura County Star readers
- National Society of Accountants
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Tax Practitioners